A Beautiful Family Community for Beautiful Families
Nestled in an established residential neighbourhood in Mississauga, Jewels of the Meadows is a contemporary collection of French Chateau-inspired detached family-sized homes.
Designed for contemporary living and today’s modern family, these 3-storey luxury detached homes offer up to 4800 sq. ft. of beautiful living space. You’ll love the soaring 10′ ft. ceiling heights that showcase the large, sun-filled windows on the main floor. Large backyards entice alfresco living, while parking for three cars is ideal for families at various stages.
What really sets these homes apart is the option to customize your floorplan to suit your needs today and in the future.
THE PEARL | ELEVATION A
3197 Sq.Ft. (incl. 524 sq.ft. finished basement)
THE EMERALD | ELEVATION A
4236 Sq.Ft. (incl. 701 sq.ft. finished basement)
THE DIAMOND | ELEVATION A
4817 Sq.Ft. (incl. 797 sq.ft. finished basement)
THE SAPPHIRE | ELEVATION A
3993 Sq.Ft. (incl. 614 sq.ft. finished basement)
- Architecturally controlled preselected exterior colour schemes that create a harmonious streetscape.
- Architecturally designed and controlled front elevations with stone base, accented with combinations of stucco or premium brick including sides and rear, as per elevation.
- Heritage-style panelled sectional roll-up garage doors with window lites equipped with quality hardware for smooth operation. Automatic garage doors equipped with highquality, heavy-duty hardware.
- Decorative aluminum railing on second floor balcony, as per elevation.
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Thermally insulated, single-entry main door, as per plan.
- Brushed nickle door hardware including a grip-set and deadbolt lock, and exterior coach light(s) (as per plan).
- Metal insulated garage access door to house, as per plan, if grade permits.
- Maintenance-free Low-E Argon vinyl clad casement windows throughout.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibbs; one in garage and one at rear of home, location determined by Vendor.
- Self-sealing asphalt shingles.
- Asphalt base and top coat driveway.
- Interlocking pavers installed along length of driveway, as per plan.
- Rear and side entries to receive pre-cast pavers, where applicable.
- Address plate installed on front elevation, as per plan.
- Fully sodded front and rear lot, as per plan.
- Acoustically controlled party walls between units.
- Tongue and groove subfloors glued.
- Spray foam insulation in garage ceiling below liveable areas.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Garage to be drywalled and taped to a rough finish, excluding exposed poured/block concrete.
- Structurally sound exterior wall construction.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R24, basement walls to R22, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barrier.
- Air/vapour barrier wrapped exterior.
- Weather-stripping on all exterior doors and windows.
- Continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
- Poured concrete basement walls, with quality water-proofing membrane and weeping tiles.
- Concrete floor in mechanical room with drain located near hot water tank.
- All ductwork professionally cleaned prior to closing.
- 10' main floor ceilings and 9' ground and third floor ceilings, except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings.
- Approximately 8" basement ceiling, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical runs and/or dropped areas.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Ten (10) pot lights throughout main floor.
- Dropped ceilings and bulkheads over kitchen cabinets and finished areas due to mechanical requirements, where applicable.
- Stained oak staircases, veneer stringer and risers from the ground floor to second and third floors, as per Vendor's standard specifications.
- 2 5/8" grooved handrail with 3" post, 4" oak nosing and 1 3/4" oak pickets, as per Vendor's standard specifications.
- Choice of two interior quality paint colours, as per Vendor's standard specifications.
- All trim and doors to be painted white, as per standard specifications.
- Wire shelving installed in closets, as per plan.
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
- Two-panel interior passage doors and closet doors installed throughout, as per plan
- Interior two-panel interior swinging doors, except where indicated as sliding doors, not applicable to cold storage or exterior areas.
- Satin Nickel lever passage set to all interior doors throughout finished areas.
- 3" casing with backband on all swing doors, and 5 1/4" baseboards painted white throughout with doorstop located at all doors
- Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed, as per plan.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Choice of quality kitchen cabinet styles with colour-coordinated kick-plates from vendor's standard specifications.
- Extended height kitchen uppers complete with crown moulding.
- Extended depth fridge upper cabinet, as per plan.
- Stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and range with hood fan, as per Vendor's standard specifications.
- Granite kitchen countertop from Vendor's standard samples.
- Kitchen island with base cabinets plus extended flush breakfast bar, as per plan.
- Double stainless steel undermount sink with pull out spray.
- Electrical outlets at counter level for two small appliances.
- Electrical & plumbing rough-in for dishwasher, dishwasher space provided, as required.
- Heavy-duty receptacle for stove and refrigerator.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
- Quality bathroom cabinetry with colour-coordinated kick-plates in a variety of finishes, as per Vendor's standard samples.
- Single or double vanity with sink(s), as per plan and Vendor's standard specifications.
- Granite countertop in master ensuite with undermount sink, as per plan and Vendor's standard specifications.
- Separate frameless glass shower in Master Ensuite bathroom to receive waterproof light fixture, as per plan.
- Bathroom granite countertop to be selected from Vendor's standard samples.
- Bathrooms include 5' acrylic tub with full height ceramic wall tile or shower enclosure with full height ceramic wall, as per plan and Vendor's standard specifications.
- Low-flush water saving toilets.
- Water saving shower heads on all showers with pressure balance valves.
- Bathroom accessories in all bathrooms to include toilet paper holder and towel holder, as per plan.
- Mirrors in all bathrooms, as per standard specifications.
- Light fixture installed above mirror, as per Vendor's standard specifications.
- Exhaust fan vented to exterior in all bathrooms.
- Privacy lock on all bathroom and powder room doors.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
- Full-sized, front load white washer and dryer, as per plan.
- Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy-duty wiring for dryer.
- Wiring and outside venting for dryer, location determined by Vendor.
- White melamine upper laundry cabinets, as per plan.
- Quality 4 1/4" wide pre-finished stained engineered oak hardwood flooring throughout ground floor, second floor and third floor hallways excluding all tiled areas, as per vendors standard sample.
- Quality Berber carpet in all bedrooms, as per plan and Vendor's standard specifications.
- 3/4" plywood sub-floor tongue and groove throughout main and second floors.
- Metal edge is installed where engineered hardwood abuts tiled surfaces.
- 12" x 24" ceramic or porcelain tile in foyer, kitchen, laundry and bathrooms/powder rooms, as per plan and Vendor's standard specifications.
- All upper floor laundry areas to include a floor drain, as per plan.
ELECTRICAL/HEATING & COOLING
- 100 AMP electrical services with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring throughout.
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Building Code (OBC) and Electrical Safety Authority (ESA).
- Interior ceiling light fixtures to all rooms. All fixtures selected by Vendor.
- Garage and Exterior electrical outlets located as follows; 2 in garage walls (one dedicated for central vacuum), 1 in garage ceiling (one for each garage door opener), 1 waterproof outlet at front and rear of house (as per plan).
- White Decora® switches and plugs throughout.
- Hard-wired built-in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors on all floors, locations may vary.
- Rough-in for Cable T.V. location determined by Vendor.
- Rough-in for Telephone cable location determined by Vendor.
- Programmable thermostat centrally located on second floor, location determined by Vendor.
- Gas-fired water heater (purchaser rental).
- Quality high-efficiency forced air gas furnace complete with central air conditioning.
- Rough-in central vacuum system, for a minimum of two outlets.
- Electric doorbell at front entry.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and washer and dryer.
- Shut-off valves in kitchen and bathrooms.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- Central air conditioning system.
- Main entry door(s) with thermal insulation to reduce heating and cooling energy consumption.
- Caulking and weather-stripping on insulated fiberglass and metal entry doors.
- Upgraded colour-coordinated, Energy Star® rated, Low-E Argon filled vinyl casement windows throughout.
- Toilets in your home have a low flush, reducing your water consumption.
- Energy Star® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Programmable thermostat for optimal energy savings
- Energy Star® rated HVAC system with gas-fired water heater (purchaser rental)
- Low-emitting Berber carpets are installed in your home that reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air,.
- Interior lights LED Energy Star® qualified bulbs.
- Homes are constructed with a continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R24, basement walls to R22, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers.
- Air/vapour barrier wrapped exterior.
- High performance basement includes a TYVEK-type air barrier installed on basement walls for improved humidity control (excluding cold cellar) and R22 basement wall insulation, height as per O.B.C.
- All heating and cooling ductwork located in basement will be taped at connection joints.
SECURITY FEATURES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- Rough-in for security system wiring to main level door and windows, plus one motion detector.
- Hinges and striker plates reinforced with long screws.
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY UPGRADE PROGRAM
- A private Interior Design consultation at Ideal Décor Studio to select colours and upgrade finishes for the home.
IDEAL DEVELOPMENTS HOME WARRANTY PROGRAM
- Ideal Developments is committed to providing excellent customer service under the guidelines of the TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION, with the following coverage:i. The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year.
ii. The home is free of defects in workmanship and materials on electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems, exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors, and the building envelope and basement remains free from water penetration for two (2) years.
iii. The home is warranted against all major structural defects for seven (7) years.
- All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, National Building Code and Architect.
- The Vendor will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the "Home Closing Date"
- Purchaser agrees to pay TARION enrollment fee based on purchaser price herein.
- Purchasers are notified that side door (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipality requirements. House types subject to final approval by the municipality or developer's architectural committee and final siting and approval by the Vendor's architect.
- The purchaser shall indemnify and save the Vendor, its' servants and agents, harmless from all actions, claims and demands for upon or by reason of any relatives, workmen, and agents, who have entered on the real property or any subdivision or which the rear property forms a part of, whether with, or without authorization, express or implied, by the Vendor.
- Variations from Vendor's samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
- Purchaser's choice of interior colours and materials to be chosen from the Vendor's standard specifications if not yet ordered or installed provided that the colours andmaterials are chosen by the purchaser within 10 days of notification by the vendor. Otherwise, the vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and/or materials.
- The basement cannot be finished within the first two years of ownership as warranty will be voided.
- The Vendor shall be entitled to reverse the plan of the house being constructed.
- The Vendor is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops or exterior materials. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to Vendor's samples but not necessarily identical. Purchasers may be required to reselect colours and/or materials from the Vendor's samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
- Location and size of windows and doors may vary due to grading conditions. All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank may vary.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Vendor has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. E. & O.E., May 2017.