Pinnacle on 14th Avenue is located at 5002 and 5014 14th Avenue, at McCowan Road in the Town of Markham.
This stunning collection of 7 luxury custom homes on 50’ and 65’ lots is located in one of Markham’s most prestigious neighbourhoods; a community where homes command upwards of $2 million.
Markham is among the fastest growing municipalities in Ontario. The newly constructed Pan Am Centre captured the world’s attention with its state-of-the-art Community Centre and Aquatics Centre located in the new Downtown Markham.
Nearby, the Angus Glen Golf Club, the optimal golfers retreat, was also host to the 2015 Pan Am Games.
This community offers the pinnacle of luxury, with world-class amenities located outside its doors. The Milne Dam Conservation Park offers numerous scenic walking trails, public and Catholic secondary schools, and the convenience of Markville Mall and Downtown Markham are all close-by. For opera lovers there is no shortage of venues with the Flato Markham Theatre for Performing Arts and the Kindred Spirits Orchestra a short drive away.
Highways 404 and 407 are within a few minutes drive, making daily commutes easy. The 407 is located directly to the north and is buffered by the Cresthaven Golf Club.
This luxury collection offers lots up to 230 ft. deep and provides the perfect opportunity to customize a backyard oasis.
The architecture is inspired by the French Chateau style and features impressive exteriors of brick, stone and stucco combinations. Interiors offer open concept layouts, oversized kitchens providing a Michelin level culinary experience, grand family rooms, exquisite trim details, brilliantly designed bedrooms, and master retreats with spa-inspired ensuites.
Each home is bespoke, and includes many finishing options to choose from, giving families the opportunity to create a home to suit their individual needs.
Features & Finishes
- Superior architecturally designed and controlled homes with "Lafitt" stone by Permacon and premium clay brick (including sides and rear) with raked mortar joints, "Limestone" precast detailing such as: arches, keystones, banding, window sills and decorative columns, brick soldier coursing with steel lintels above all second floor windows and ornate metal black railings, (as per front elevation).
- Pre-finished maintenance-free aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts.
- Covered and recessed Front Entries, Porches. Covered front porch ceilings to be finished in stucco. (as per plan)
- Precast concrete window sills, headers, and entrance arches (as per elevation).
- Elegant "Hand Crafted" Heritage paneled sectional roll-up garage doors with window lites & black metal heritage pull handles, as per elevation. Automatic garage doors equippped with high-quality, heavy duty hardware and springs for smooth reliable operation. Garage door openers installed to each roll up garage door complete with remotes and control pad.
- Poured concrete garage floor.
- Garage to be fully drywalled, taped & primed white colour-including ceiling, excluding exposed poured/block concrete.
- Structurally sound 2"x6" exterior wall construction with R-22 insulation.
- 8'-0" Main entry door(s) featuring impressive fiberglass single or double doors with thermal insulated stained wood grain look (as per plan).
- Metal insulated interior garage access door (if grade permits i.e. less than 2 risers into house) complete with safety door closure.
- Upgraded colour coordinated maintenance free low-e argon filled vinyl casement windows throughout main and second floors.
- Maintenance free structural vinyl thermopane basement windows (as per plan).
- Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with quality air-gap, waterproof membrane and weeping tiles for extended protection.
- Two (2) exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one located at rear of home, location to be determined by builder.
- Pewter door hardware package including a grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus exterior coach lamps (as per plan).
- Self-sealing architectural asphalt shingles laid on 3/8" roof plywood sheeting. Shingles carry a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Asphalt base and top coat driveway.
- Precast pavers to front entry, rear and side entries (where applicable).
- Custom address plate installed in masony.
- Front and rear of lot to be graded and sodded.
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
- Soaring ten foot (10’0") main floor ceilings (except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
- 9’ second floor ceilings (except tray ceiling in master bedroom).
Nine foot (9'0") basement, excluding low headroom areas due to mechanical runs and/or dropped areas.
- Finished lower level with smooth ceilings (as per plan).
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Coffered ceilings in Living and Dining Room (as per plan).
- Waffle ceilings in Family Room and Office (as per plan).
- Dropped ceilings and bulkheads over kitchen cabinets and finished areas due to mechnical requirements (where applicable).
- Elegant stained oak staircases (veneer stringer and risers) open to second storey areas and lower stair landings and/or lower finished foyers, (as per plan), with choice of stain from Builder's standard samples.
- Elegant stained oak 2 3/4" grooved handrail with 3 1/4" post, 4" Oak nosing and CHOICE of 1 3/4" oak pickets or black iron pickets (as per builders standard samples).
- Choice of two interior quality-flat finish Benjamin Moore paint colours (as per builder's standard selections).
- Benjamin Moore, Decorators White (CC-20) to be painted on all trim and doors.
- Upgraded white melamine custom fitted closet organizers to all main floor closets, 2nd floor bedroom closets (as per plan).
- Gas Fireplace, complete with standard black trim, tempered glass panel, decorative log set and remote ignition switch, white painted mantel with marble insert (as per plan).
- Double-side gas fireplace installed (as per plan).
- 3-piece rough-in located in basement, location to be determined by builder.
- Cold cellar room with light and solid core slab door (as per plan).
- Concrete basement floor with drain located near hot water tank
- All ductwork professional cleaned prior to closing.
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
- Eight foot high (8’0") smooth finish, molded panel interior passage doors and closet doors with three hinges throughout main and second floor.
- Finished lower level to receive seven foot high (7'0") doors, (as per plan).
- Satin nickel finish levers and steeple top hinges to all interior passage and closet doors throughout all finished areas (as per plan).
- 7" colonial baseboards, painted white throughout with doorstop to tiled or hardwood floor areas.
- 3 1/2" casing with backband on all swing doors, main floor archways, and windows throughout in all finished areas (where applicable).
- Colonial-style interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors. Not applicable to cold storage or exterior areas.
- Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan).
- French door(s) (as per plan).
- Crown moulding in Living Room, Dining Room, Main Hallway, and Library (location may vary).
- Spacious his and hers separate walk-in closets (as per plan).
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Custom designed kitchen cabinets with colour coordinated kick-plates in a wide choice of styles from builder's standard specifications.
- Extended height kitchen uppers with crown moulding in kitchen and servery.
- Luxurious granite kitchen countertops in kitchen and servery with your choice of colour from builder's standard samples.
- Under-cabinet valance lighting with under-cabinet moulding.
- Backsplash over kitchen and servery base cabinets from builder's standard samples.
- Kitchen island with base cabinets plus extended flush breakfast bar (as per plan).
- Double stainless steel undermount sink in kitchen with pull out spray and undermount sink in servery.
- Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided.
- Exhaust fan rough-in to outside over stove area.
- Servery installed with granite countertop and undermount sink (as per plan).
- Wine Vault installed with glass wall feature (as per plan).
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
- Quality bathroom cabinetry from builder's standard samples.
- Granite countertops from builder's standard samples.
- Double vanity with undermount sinks and single lever faucet(s) (as per plan).
- Separate frameless glass shower stall (as per plan) to include marble surround with mosaic tile floor and light fixture.
- Master ensuite to have freestanding bathtub from builder's standard samples.
- Quality acrylic bathtub with ceramic tile surround (as per plan).
- Water saving low-flush toilets.
- Water saving shower heads on all showers with temperature control valves.
- Accessories in all bathrooms.
- Decorative mirrors installed in all bathrooms, approximately 48" high by width of cabinet.
- Light fixture installed above mirror (as per builder's standard samples).
- Cement board used for all tub and shower enclosures (as per plan).
- Energy Star Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
- Single or Double stainless steel sink with base cabinets (as per plan).
- Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring for dryer.
- Outside venting for dryer.
- Laundry room floors may be sunken to accommodate entry door(s) in laundry (if required on main floor).
- Lower and Upper laundry cabinets as per builder's standard selections (as per plan).
- Wide plank pre-finished stained engineered oak hardwood flooring throughout main floor and second floor foyer, excluding all tiled areas, as per builders standard samples.
- Premium tile flooring in powder room, bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast areas, laundry room and finished basement landing (as per plan), from builder's standard samples.
- Quality berber carpet in all bedrooms, from builder's standard samples.
- 3/4" plywood sub-floor tongue and groove throughout main and second floors, nailed and screwed down with joists sanded.
- Metal edge is installed where engineered hardwood abuts tiled or stone surfaces.
ELECTRICAL/HEATING & COOLING
- 300 AMP electrical services with circuit breaker panel and copper wiring.
- All wiring in accordance with Ontario Building Code (OBC) and Electrical Safety Authority (ESA).
- Garage and Exterior electrical outlets located as follows; 2 in garage walls (one dedicated for central vacuum), up to 3 in garage ceiling (one for each garage door opener), 1 waterproof outlet at front and rear of house (as per plan).
- Decora® switches and plugs throughout. Switches installed approximately 42" above the floor (except bathrooms which may be installed at builders discretion).
- 20 pot lights throughout main and second floor (location may vary).
- Hard-wired built-in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors on all floors (location may vary).
- Programmable thermostat centrally located on main floor for optimal energy savings.
- High-efficiency water tank (purchaser rental)
- Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for air conditioning.
- Humidifier connected to furnace.
- Air conditioning units(s) provided.
- Rough-in central vaccuum outlets throughout complete with termination in garage.
- Electric door chime with doorbell at front entry.
- Convenient split electrical outlets at counter level for two small appliances.
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator, washer and dryer.
- Shut-off valves to kitchen sink, servery sink and laundry sink.
- Electrical outlet installed on kitchen island, location determined by builder.
- Ground fault interrupter protection in all bathrooms and powder room.
- "Gas ready home with two gas tee junctions in basement for future gas connections.
- Gas line in kitchen for gas range top.
- BBQ gas line to rear of home, with shut-off valve, location determined by builder.
SECURITY FEATURES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- Hinges and striker plates reinforced with extra long screws.
- Additional blocking at all exterior door jambs.
- Additional screws at patio door to prevent lifting.
- Alarm system panel(s) and motion detector(s) provided in main and garage entry points.
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY UPGRADE PROGRAM
We are pleased to provide quotations prior to construction for extras or custom finishes for interior features. Purchasers have the opportunity to make upgraded interior selections when they are scheduled for an interior design appointment.
IDEAL DEVELOPMENTS HOME WARRANTY PROGRAM
Ideal Developments is commited to providing excellent customer service under the guidelines of the TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION, with the following coverage;
- The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials for one (1) year.
- The home is free of defects in workmanship and materials on electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems, exterior cladding, caulking, windows and doors, and the building envelope and basement remains free from water penetration for two (2) years.
- The home is warranted against all major structural defects for seven (7) years.
- All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, National Building Code and Architect.
- The builder will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the "Home Closing Date"
- Purchaser agrees to pay TARION enrollment fee based on purchaser price herein.
- Purchasers are notified that side door (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipality requirements.
- House types subject to final approval by the municipality or developer's architectural committee and final siting and approval by the builder's architect.
- The purchaser shall indemnify and save the builder, its' servants and agents, harmless from all actions, claims and demands for upon or by reason of any relatives, workmen, and agents, who have entered on the real property or any subdivision or which the rear property forms a part of, whether with, or without authorization, express or implied, by the builder.
- Variations from builder's samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
- Purchaser's choice of interior colours and materials to be chosen from the builder's standard samples if not yet ordered or installed provided that the colours and materials are chosen by the purchaser within 10 days of notification by the vendor. Otherwise, the vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and/or materials.
- The basement cannot be finished within the first year of ownership as warranty will be voided.
- The builder shall be entitled to reverse the plan of the house being constructed.
- The builder is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops or exterior materials. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to builder's samples but not necessarily identical. Purchasers may be requried to reselect colours and/or materials from the builder's samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
- Location and size of windows and doors may vary due to grading conditions. All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank may vary.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. E.& O.E. October 2015
Each home by Ideal Developments is equipped with Sustainable Features that help save money on monthly utility bills and total life cycle costs while delivering a home that is constructed to a level exceeding the Ontario Building Code (OBC), thus providing a healthier lifestyle for families.
Sustainable home designs requires a unique collaboration with architects, interior designers, engineers and the purchaser, from land acquisition to final closing. This ultimately results in a design that balances a triple bottom line of social, environmental, and economic benefits.
Ideal Developments takes a strategic approach in sourcing new innovative products in the marketplace that offer superior performance and quality, contributing to a greener environmental footprint. As a result, your new home is designed and quality constructed to offer greater comfort, and most importantly, reduced energy costs.
Ideal Developments has made a significant commitment and investment to build all of its residential communities to Energy Star® standards. Each community undergoes a stringent process that takes the location, product and environment into consideration, incorporating the latest trends in energy-saving design and construction techniques, with the goal of optimizing sustainable features included.
Homes by Ideal Developments are built to Energy Star standards and focus on providing a well insulated building envelope, improved indoor air quality, and controlled mechanical ventilation. Each home labeled under the Energy Star program will be both Performance Tested and Third Party verified, giving our customers peace of mind.
Depending on the home you choose, you can enjoy the many sustainable features available in the community of your choice.
- Each home at Pinnacle on 14th Avenue, by Ideal Developments is equipped with Sustainable Features that will help save money on monthly Utility bills while delivering a home that is quality constructed above the Ontario Home Building Code and provides a healthier lifestyle for your family.
- A Heat Recovery Ventilator provides heating and cooling, while delivering fresh filtered air throughout the home and continuously re-circulates that fresh air for improved ventilation, air quality and comfort while reducing energy costs.
- Main entry door(s) feature impressive fiberglass doors with thermal insulation to reduce heating and cooling energy consumption.
- Caulking and weather-stripping on insulated fiberglass and metal entry doors.
- Low maintenance Low-E, Argon filled vinyl casement windows at front, rear and side elevations (as per plan). All windows are Energy Star rated.
- All windows will be spray foam insulated and installed with vapour barrier and caulked. 6' sliding patio doors with thermopane, tempered glass with screen.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified products use 30% less energy than non-ENERGY STAR® qualified products, saving you money while emitting fewer greenhouse gases.
- Water saving shower heads on all showers with temperature control valves. Toilets in your home have a Low flush, reducing your water consumption.
- Energy Star® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Programmable thermostat for optimal energy savings
- EnergyStar® rated HVAC system with high-efficiency tankless water heater (purchaser rental)
- Low-emitting carpets are installed in your home that reduce the volume of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the air, allowing your family to breathe easier.
- Interior lights LED Energy® Star qualified bulbs.
- Home are constructed with a continuous vapour barrier and draft-proof electrical boxes on all exterior walls for increased air tightness and energy conservation.
- Exterior walls are insulated to R22, basement walls to R12, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers.
- Tyvek/Typar (or equivalent) wrapped exterior for improved air/vapour barrier.
- High performance basement includes a TYVEK-type air barrier installed on basement walls for improved humidity control (excluding cold cellar) and R12 basement wall insulation, height as per O.B.C.
- All heating and cooling ductwork located in basement will be taped.
The Eagle - 50'
The Empire - 50'
The Royale - 50'
The Pinnacle - 65'
The Grand - 65'
1100 Rodick Road
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM