Ideal Developments takes pride in designing Luxury Custom Homes that boast the ultimate in curb-appeal. Ridgevale Drive is located in one of Markham’s most sought after luxury neighbourhoods, where streets are lined with grand entrance features and homes are nestled on rolling hills that surround the Rouge River. This tranquil location is nestled between premier Golf courses and both the Rouge and Bob Hunter Memorial Parks.
This impressive 12,000 sq.ft. plus luxury home features a Porte-Cochere leading to a courtyard with 4-car garage access. The interior layout features 5-bedrooms and a second master bedroom conveniently located on the main floor with it’s own spa-inspired ensuite, make-up counter, wet bar and large master wardrobe with an oversized island. The Great Room and Dining Rooms are designed with oversized windows and are finished with beautiful waffle ceilings. The Dining Room features an elaborate wine vault, perfect for entertaining guests. The kitchen offers the ultimate culinary experience, with a large oversized island, professional appliances and direct access to a covered porch where you’ll find another outdoor kitchen and fireplace overlooking your backyard oasis, complete with swimming pool and tennis court.
From top to bottom, this house has it all. Finished basements offer the ultimate entertainment experience with enough space to include a theatre, golf simulator, games room, fitness room and spa.
Customers have the option to customize the layout to better suit the needs of a growing family, including a selection of the finest luxury finishes available. Ideal Developments has a team of design professionals that will help guide you through every step of the process.
FEATURES & FINISHES
- French Chateau and Romanesque architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of stucco, stone and pre-cast stone accents, detailed exterior trim features in selected locations (as per elevation).
- Architecturally designed exterior colour schemes. Gracious covered porches, charming balconies and porticos (as per plan).
- Precast concrete window sills, headers, and entrance arches (as per elevation).
- Four car garage with sectional roll-up steel insulated garage door(s), with decorative glass inserts (as per plan).
- Garage doors to receive automatic garage door opener(s) (where required).
- Fully sodded front, side and rear yards
- Main entry door(s) featuring impressive solidwood single or double doors (as per plan).
- Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with quality air-gap, waterproof membrane and weeping tiles for extended protection.
- Pre-cast concrete pavers at front, rear and side entries (where applicable).
- Maintenance-free aluminum or vinyl soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and downspouts. (colour to match windows)
- Two exterior hose bibs, one in garage and one in the rear (location to be determined by builder)
- Door hardware package including a grip-set and deadbolt lock, plus exterior coach lamps (as per plan).
- Landmark Series Asphalt shingles with a Lifetime manufacturer's warranty by Certainteed
- Fully drywalled and primed garage.
- Interlocking driveway that creates the ultimate curb appeal as per builder's standard specifications.
- Painted stucco Porch Ceilings
- Porch floors complete with flagstone your choice of colour and style from builder's standard samples.
SUPERIOR INTERIOR FEATURES
- Soaring 10’ main floor ceilings (except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and where there are raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
- 9’ second floor ceilings.
- 9’ basement ceilings.
- Wainscoting located in Livingroom and Diningroom
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- Coffered ceilings in Dining Room and Great Room (as per applicable plan).
- Elegant oak stairs and handrails in a natural stain finish, complete with closed riser and wrought iron spindles from builder's standard samples (as per plan).
- Choice of four interior quality Benjamin Moore paint colours from builder's samples
- Custom Melamine shelving installed in all closets.
- Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
- Dropped ceilings and bulkheads over kitchen cabinets and main bathrooms (where applicable).
- Duct cleaning at time of occupancy.
- Rough-in central vaccuum system (location may vary).
- 3-piece rough-in located in basement, location to be determined by builder.
- Tray ceiling in Master Bedroom, Office, Livingroom and Foyer
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
- Luxurious granite kitchen countertops with your choice of colour from builder's standard samples.
- Custom designed kitchen cabinets in a wide choice of styles from builder's standard specifications.
- Extended height kitchen uppers with crown moulding in kitchen.
- Under-cabinet valance lighting with under-cabinet moulding.
- Backsplash from builder's standard samples.
- Kitchen island with base cabinets plus extended flush breakfast bar (as per plan).
- Double stainless steel undermount sink with pull out spray
- Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
- Appliance package from standard builders selections for Main Kitchen and Ground Floor Laundry, Option to purchase additional appliances by owner
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FINISHES
- Quality bathroom cabinetry as per builder's standard samples.
- Granite countertops as per builder's standard samples.
- Double vanity with undermount sinks and single lever faucet(s) (as per plan).
- Separate frameless glass shower stall (as per plan)
- Master ensuite to have oversized acrylic freestanding tub as per plan with ceramic tile backsplash.
- Water saving toilets.
- All showers with chrome finish temperature control valves.
- Bathroom accessories in all bathrooms in chrome finish (as per builder's standard specifications).
- Mirrors included in all bathrooms.
- Single Light fixture installed above mirrors (as per builder's standard specifications).
- Energy Star® exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
- Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
LAUNDRY ROOM ACCENTS
- Double sink in laundry room with separate drain and base cabinets (as per plan).
- Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring for dryer.
- Outside venting for dryer.
- Floor drain in Laundry Room with curbs surrounding Washer/Dryer Appliances
- Optional Upper laundry cabinets in white as per applicable plan and builder's standard samples.
- Washer and Dryer provided as per builder's standard selections
- Hardwood flooring on main floor (except tiled areas as per plan).
- Porcelain tile flooring in entry foyer, mudroom at side entrance, powder room, bathrooms and laundry room (as per plan).
- Subfloors plywood screwed & glued
WINDOWS, DOORS AND MILLWORK
- 8’ interior swing doors on the main and 90" doors on second floor, 84" doors in basement ( as per door schedule in drawings)
- 9" baseboards on main and second floor, 7" baseboard in basement, painted white throughout with doorstop to tiled or hardwood floor areas.
- 4" casing and backband combo, all doors, windows and flat archways thoughout painted white in finished areas.
- 2-Panel hollow core Interior doors. Not applicable to cold storage or exterior areas.
- Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan).
- Thermally insulated, energy efficient Low-E argon, double glazed vinyl maintenance-free windows
- French door(s) in Office/Den (as per plan).
- Crown moulding in Living Room, Dining Room, Main Hallway, Entrance Foyer, Rotunda, Master Bedrrom, Great Room, 2nd Floor Main Hallways (location may vary)
- Designer lever handles throughout.
- Spacious walk-in closets. (as per plan).
- Master Bedroom Walk-in Closet with Makeup Counter and Window Seat ( as per plan)
ELECTRICAL/HEATING & COOLING
- 2-200 amp electric breaker panel located in basement (location may vary).
- Decora® style light switches, plugs and switch plates.
- LED Potlights throughout Home ( as per builders reflected ceiling plans )
- Hard-wired built-in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors on all floors (location may vary).
- Alarm system panel(s) and motion detector(s) provided in main and garage entry points.
- Programmable thermostat for optimal energy savings
- EnergyStar® rated HVAC system with high-efficiency water tank (purchaser rental)
- Forced air, high efficiency gas furnace with ducting sized for air conditioning.
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) for improved air quality.
- Humidifier connected to furnace.
- High performance air conditioning units(s) provided for each living level.
- All heating and air conditioning ducts are cleaned prior to closing.
- Optional Automated light controls as per builders standard selection
- Genius built-in sound system in two zones ( Livingroom and Kitchen/Breakfast Room as per builders standard selection
- Home Theatre system located in Great Room including speakers and wiring as per builders standard selection
INCREDIBLE ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Gas fireplace featuring mantel or cabinet style unit, complete with glass panel, gas log, and wall switch as per applicable plan and builders standard selections
- Exterior walls are insulated to R22, basement walls to R12, attics to R50. All insulated areas are to be covered by poly vapour barriers.
- House is "gas ready" including line to BBQ (as per plan).
SECURITY FEATURES FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
- Rough-in for security system (location may vary).
- Alarm system installed as per builders standard selection
- Entrance Door Video with two stations in home ( one located in Kitchen and one on second floor)
- Security Cameras located in four locations of Ground floor, including wiring & Cameras, recorder is optional ( Main Entrance door, Side Entrance door, Covered Rear Porch at Kitchen and Covered Porch at Master Bedroom)
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY UPGRADE PROGRAM
We are pleased to provide quotations prior to construction for extras or custom finishes for interior features. Purchasers have the opportunity to make upgraded interior selections when they are scheduled for an interior design appointment.
- All plans, elevations and specifications are subject to modification from time to time by the vendor according to the Ontario Building Code, National Building Code and Architect.
- The builder will not allow the purchaser to do any work and/or supply any material to finish the dwelling before the "Home Closing Date"
- Purchaser agrees to pay TARION enrollment fee based on purchaser price herein.
- Purchasers are notified that side door (where applicable) may be lowered or eliminated to accommodate side yard drainage as per grading or municipality requirements.
- House types subject to final approval by the municipality or developer's architectural committee and final siting and approval by the builder's architect.
- The purchaser shall indemnify and save the builder, its' servants and agents, harmless from all actions, claims and demands for upon or by reason of any relatives, workmen, and agents, who have entered on the real property or any subdivision or which the rear property forms a part of, whether with, or without authorization, express or implied, by the builder.
- Variations from builder's samples may occur in finishing materials, kitchen and vanity cabinets, floor and wall finishes due to normal production process.
- Purchaser's choice of interior colours and materials to be chosen from the builder's standard samples if not yet ordered or installed provided that the colours and materials are chosen by the purchaser within 10 days of notification by the vendor. Otherwise, the vendor reserves the right to choose the colour and/or materials.
- The basement cannot be finished within the first year of ownership as warranty will be voided.
- The builder shall be entitled to reverse the plan of the house being constructed.
- The builder is not responsible for shade difference occurring from different dye lots on all materials such as ceramic tile or broadloom, roof shingles, hardwood flooring, wood stairs, railing, kitchen cabinets, countertops or exterior materials. Colours and materials will be as close as possible to builder's samples but not necessarily identical. Purchasers may be requried to reselect colours and/or materials from the builder's samples as a result of unavailability or discontinuation.
- Location and size of windows and doors may vary due to grading conditions. All dimensions are approximate. Furnace and hot water tank may vary.
- Prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. Builder has the right to substitute materials of equal or better value. A wide variety of upgrades and options are available. E.& O.E. June 2015.